TravelerVoice


living in the United Arab Emirates


Click here for Orisi's Blah Blah Blah - Audiobook, book and Movie blog


Click here for Photographically Challenged



Followers

Things we love about UAE

  • Arabic language
  • All female beaches
  • Family friendly
  • Home comforts readily available
  • Hearing the adhaan
  • Halal food!
  • Sun, sun and sun!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 25 January 2012

A job... a job... and the first week at nursery!

Well a lot has happened in the last two weeks.

I have started a new job (I am now on day four) and my daughter has started at a new nursery (also day four) - oh - and it's at the same place! I'm not at liberty to share which nursery it is... after all, I work there. But she and I are settling in quite well.

Baby-Zanga has found the last few days very very trying indeed, bless her little cotton socks. And to be honest, I have just been really, really, really enjoying it PLUS during my break times I can go visit my little Baby-Zanga and give her some cuddles which are much needed (more for me than for her).

The kids in my class are just great. They're from every cultural background you can imagine! They keep my busy and in turn I keep them busy!

It. is. awesome. Tiring - but awesome!

1 comment: